Rosemount Differential Pressure Level Products
Differential pressure is a common, well-understood technology for continuous liquid level measurement, enabling reliable readings in applications with foam, corrosive fluids, internal tank equipment, or vapor space changes. DP Level instruments also provide density and liquid interface measurements.
The Rosemount 3051S Electronic Remote Sensor (ERS) System is a flexible, 2-wire, 4-20 mA HART architecture that calculates differential pressure (DP) using two pressure sensors that are linked together digitally.
Ideal applications for the Rosemount 3051S ERS System include tall vessels and distillation columns that have traditionally required excessive lengths of impulse piping or capillary.
● Reference Accuracy = ±0.025% of span
● Measured variables = DP, P-Hi, P-Lo, Scaled Variable (level or volume)
● 4-20 mA HART Output
● Max cable length = 150 feet (45 meters)
Easily instrument high temperature processes
● Expand direct-mount capabilities for temperatures up to 410°C (770°F)
● Avoid the headaches of additional impulse piping for cooling
Improve response time in extreme temperature applications
● Prevent DP level capillary systems from becoming unresponsive
● Enhance response time by 46% over single fill fluid systems
● Measure reliably at ambient temperatures down to -75°C (-103°F) without the need for heat traced capillary systems
Simplify installation and reduce cost
● Eliminate heat tracing and routine maintenance costs
● Remove impulse piping and decrease installed cost
Rosemount 3051SF Flowmeters integrate industry leading transmitters with industry
leading primary elements. Capabilities include:
Rosemount 3051S Coplanar Pressure Transmitters are the industry leader for differential,
gage, and absolute pressure measurement. The coplanar platform allows seamless
integration with manifolds, primary elements, and seal solutions. Capabilities include:
Rosemount 3051S In-line Pressure Transmitters are the industry leader for Gage and
Absolute pressure measurement. The in-line, compact design allows the transmitter to
be connected directly to a process for quick, easy and cost effective installation.
The Rosemount 3051S MultiVariable Transmitter delivers unprecedented performance
and capabilities by providing superior flow calculations including fully compensated
mass or volume, energy, and totalized flow. Specify the level of compensation that best
matches the application:
pressure, line pressure, and temperature measurement)
Rosemount 3051S Scalable Level Transmitters combine the features and benefits of a
high-performance Rosemount 3051S with the durability and reliability of diaphragm
seals all in a single model number.
Product features and capabilities include: