Guided wave radar provides accurate, reliable measurements for both level and interface with top-down direct measurement that can be used for liquids, sludges, slurries and some solids. No compensation is required for changes in density, dielectric or conductivity of the fluid.
The Rosemount 5300 Series is our superior 2-wire Guided Wave Radar (GWR) for challenging level and interface measurements on liquids, slurries and solids. It leverages our 30 years of proven radar expertise and is designed to focus on your plant’s profitability. The 5300 delivers everything you would expect from a best-in-class process radar – superior reliability, state-of-the-art safety features, effortless handling, and unlimited connectivity.
The Rosemount 3308 WirelessHART level and interface transmitter:
• Enables easy automation of level monitoring in locations previously inaccessible or too costly
• Allows quick and easy top down installation without wiring, trenching or loop checks
• Reduces field trips through reliability, accuracy and minimal maintenance
• Optimizes tank usage and helps avoid spills by combining proven, world leading Rosemount GWR and Emerson SmartWireless technologies
• Forms a true wireless level monitoring and control solution with the Rosemount 2160 wireless vibrating fork switch
Reliable & effortless measurement in demanding applications
The Rosemount 3300 provides reliable and cost effective level measurements in most liquid storage and monitoring applications. Guided Wave Radar technology combined with advanced signal processing and sensitivity enables the Rosemount 3300 Series to deliver both level and interface measurement data from the same transmitter. Two-wire connections ensure easy and inexpensive installation. Features include:
The Rosemount® 9901 is a range of high quality chambers which allow external mounting of level measurement and control instrumentation on process vessels.
The range offers a PED compliant design in accordance with ASME B31.3 or B31.1, allowing users to buy an integrated bolt-on instrument solution, or simply a chamber for use with existing instrumentation.
The 9901 series uses only certified and traceable materials and is manufactured using full penetration welds, with welders and welding procedures qualified to both ASME and European standards. All chambers are hydro tested on completion, with a full range of NDT or customer inspection options available to order.